Frequently Asked Question
Mailbox - How to setup up a delegate for your mailbox and/or Calendar/Meetings - MS Outlook for MacOS
Last Updated a year ago
In the Office Outlook app on your Mac:
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Click the account that you want to add a delegate to, click Advanced, and then click Delegates.
- Under Delegates who can act on my behalf, click Add .
- Type the name of the person that you want to add as a delegate.
- Click the delegate's name in the search results list, and then click Add.
- The Delegate Permission options should now be displayed, and you can choose from a number of options for Calendar, Tasks, Inbox, Contacts and Notes, as well as Privacy settings:
- If you choose the option "Send permissions summary", then the delegate will receive an email to confirm you have given them delegated access.